Shipping & Returns
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY
When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct.
As soon as your order is confirmed, it is no longer possible for us to change the delivery address. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum. As soon as your order is sent, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail and a link to the website of the courier. This service will allow you to follow the progress of your order, if you so wish. If you wish your order to be delivered to your home but are not there to receive it, the courier will leave behind a card or email alert with information explaining how further arrangements for the delivery can be made.
We reserve the right to make partial deliveries of the ordered products, for example in case part of the order is delayed or unavailable. In case of partial delivery, we will notify you by email. You must check the packaging upon delivery/collection for possible damages. In case the products are damaged, you must not accept the delivery and must notify Enamoure immediately. After notification upon delivery/collection by writing to our general email firstname.lastname@example.org, Enamoure will provide you with the necessary instructions regarding the damaged Products.
DELIVERY TIME AND DELIVERY COSTS
We are only able to ship your order to one location. During the checkout process, you will be asked to select the shipping address for your order. We shall only deliver the order to the address provided by you during the purchase process.
Delivery times are general estimates and provide as guidelines only. Please note that in some areas there is a limited range of delivery services available. We will endeavor to send your order out as quickly as possible but we cannot be responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations or adverse weather conditions. During sales and holiday periods, the large amount of orders can result in longer delivery times.
International shipments may be subject to customs duties and import taxes upon entry into the country of destination over which we are unaware. Enamoure cannot be held accountable for any of these customs duties and import taxes. You should contact your local authorities to take notice of these fees and the respective values that differ from country to country and over which we have no knowledge or control. It will be your sole responsibility to claim such import charges back from the applicable authority in your country.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over € 250, you should consider a trackable service and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
**Please note that the shipping rates are not inclusive of any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country.
Standard Shipping rates:
Europe 2—5 business days – Cost included in price
World 3—10 business days – Cost not included in price
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ORDERED ARTICLES ARE DAMAGED OR INCORRECT?
You have the right, within 48 hours, to ask for a repair, exchange, reduction in the price or a full or partial refund, if you item has been delivered damaged or defective. Please keep in mind that this will be assessed according to our judgment. Kindly contact us with images of any of your purchases, which you consider have been delivered damaged or faulty to email@example.com.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ORDERED ARTICLES ARE LOST IN TRANSIT?
In the event that our courier service loses your package, we will issue you with a credit voucher for the full amount of your original order, so that you can re-order the articles of your choice. This will not apply if you, the Customer, specifically chose a courier service other than the service used by Enamoure.
HOW TO RETURN A PURCHASED ITEM ?
We are happy to accept your returns, providing you, as the Customer, comply with the following points:
- The return is requested within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. If you wish to return an item, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating unambiguously that you wish to withdraw the agreement. You must hereby notify Enamoure of your decision to withdraw and receive a refund. You do not have to provide a reason for the withdrawal.
- The products must be sent to Enamoure via the same way you have received the products. We will only process authorized returns. We will only issue a single authorization number for each order.
- The authorized return must be received back at our return center for a refund or exchange (Limited Edition c/o Estelle Hanet, Chaussée d’Aelbeke 284, 7700, Mouscron) within 14 days of the return's registration. Please be aware that we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage if the package is not returned to us.
- Every article must be returned to us in an unused and undamaged condition.[Article. VI.51 §2 WER]. Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, your entitlement to a refund may be affected. We request that you do not remove tags until you are completely satisfied with the items. These matters will be strictly monitored. The basic principle adopted by Enamoure is that the Customer is only entitled to inspect the article(s) in the same way that would be possible in a shop. The articles must also be returned with any accessories that were delivered with the order. All items must be returned in their original state.
- The original packaging must be enclosed with the return and must be undamaged.
- In order to make use of his right of return, the Customer should contact us first via email@example.com.
HOW DO I GET REFUNDED ON A RETURNED ITEM ?
Once your return is received and inspected and the above conditions are complied, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2-5 business days. However, Enamoure can reduce the refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by the customer handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. Enamoure cannot be held liable for any fluctuations in currency rates of exchange between the original payment made by the Customer and the refund.
You will, however, be responsible for paying the cost of the return from your own address to our return center. Any delivery costs paid in connection with the order are non-reimbursable or refundable.
When returning items we strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting or the relevant couriers airway bills and documentation. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit and you are advised to arrange your own insurance.
Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes are NON-refundable. It is the customer’s responsibility to retain copies of all tracking information and to ensure that the returned goods arrive to Enamoure within the above stated timeframe.
- Late or missing refunds:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.